Pages

Thursday, November 17, 2011

THE BITCH IS BACK!!!!


Did ya miss me? Did ya huh, huh, huh? 

Okay so I'm a little excited.  I fell off the blogosphere when life caught up.  I MISSED it though. I know I never got to finish up with a lot of stuff I was doing, but meh moving and other such things got in the way. The hubby and I are in our place.  Thank you powers that be!  It was a long time coming and seriously, there's a lot less stress now that we're not sharing space with three or four other people.  So YAY for being on our own!

I've been working on NanoWrimo, or rather I was except I got thrown off the last couple of days because I wound up at a funeral on Monday.  No one likes funeral's or having to say goodbye, and it seems like I've been to far too many before I even hit thirty.  (Still haven't hit it, just sayin'.)

I finished one novel though and I'm in the process of editing it.  My Wrimo novel is sort of a sequel to that, but not.  It was on a whim because November came entirely too fast.  Still writing is writing and I love to write and figure that maybe when I start a project on a whim the crap will come out first before it starts to take shape.  That's my story and I'm sticking too it.

Unfortunately I feel like crap today. My allergies are hitting me hard now that it's warming up again. Florida has plant life year round, so pollen, ragweed, all that lovely stuff that makes you sneeze ten ways from Sunday.  Anyone want to exchange noses?  No?  Yeah I wouldn't want to trade with me either.

On that note, I really need to go and shower. My pup has an appointment at the vet for a booster shot.  You'll be hearing from me soon. ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment