Pages

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Just A Quick Update!

The Second Crusader Challenge is up!  Woohoo!  Then I read it and I'm like uhhhhh.  Okay then.  I am a long winded writer.  It is seriously one of my biggest flaws.  This will be a good exercise for me when it comes to keeping my story concise and to the point.  So once I finish up this blog post, I shall get to work on that.

I seem to have disappeared again.  I know. No excuses.  Excuse me while I give myself a quick, swift kick in the ass.


-Stands up and hops around, using the heel of her foot to kick herself in the ass before returning and sitting back in front of the computer.-

Ow.

What?  I'm a little quirky.  Have you not figured this out yet?  If you haven't well...now you know.

Anyways, I'm going to go start working on the crusaders challenge.  Good luck to everyone!

3 comments:

Theresa Milstein said...

Good luck to you. I'm passing on this challenge.

If you get a chance, visit my blog. I'm having a 500 followers giveaway. There are some great prizes.

Witless Exposition said...

I had the same reaction when I saw the challenge. Me and 100 words only?!?

Unknown said...

I got to have to have the fun experience of trimming 40,000 words from my last book. Painful, but very instructive. I have personally sworn that I will never allow myself to get so long-winded again. But it's probably a promise I'll end up breaking! ;)

Post a Comment