Pages

Friday, February 25, 2011

Blogging, Emotions, Writing.

I realize I didn't post yesterday.  I still have eight minutes left of today.  Not much to talk about so here we go.

Word of The Day
Apposite

It's Friday night!  At least for another six minutes!  I don't really have much to say, but I know now that if I don't post regularly I will lose my mojo.  Instead of being a day late it'll be two days late.  Then I'll be posting once every three days.  Then it'll be once a week!  I will lose my schedule.  I will forget my blog.  How can I do that? 


In all honesty when I was younger I blogged probably more than I did anything else.  I have a creative group of friends.  Some are writers.  Some are artists.  Some are just quirky and unique in their own right.  We all got live journal accounts and chaos ensued!  

I had and actually still have another blogger account under another email that was basically nothing but my personal feelings.  It was everything and anything that was going on in my life whether it be good, bad or indifferent.  It was all out there.

It was out there how I was stressing because my husband had cancer.  I was stressing because my sister was having a double lung transplant and then five years later died from Cystic Fibrosis.  If you want to be technical she was my husbands sister, but we've known each other since we were fifteen.  We were both born in the same year, even if it was at different ends.  I was born at the beginning of the year she at the end.  We both had the same middle names.  The same hair color and eye color.  We were in fact sisters.

I realize how open I used to be whether it was simply to my friends or I let everything out in a blog post.  I've noticed how not open I am anymore.  How I tend to bottle things up and think I need to be the strong one.  My secret for the Crusader's Challenge was how I am the secret rock, and I am.

The question is....how much has that affected me.  More so, at least for me.  How has it affected my writing?


2 comments:

Alleged Author said...

Wow. You've had a hard life and yet you still seem so optimistic and upbeat in your blogs. I'm happy to be a bloggy friend of yours and am honored that you shared your background with us.

Trisha said...

I don't believe I've ever read the word 'apposite' until today! Thanks for featuring it :)

Post a Comment