Pages

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

It's 10:30am and I Feel Accomplished

At least for now.  There's still plenty more to be done today, but I've already posted the second half of the short story.  Hopefully you guys will enjoy it.  I enjoy feedback too, so if you have an opinion I'd love to hear it!  Honestly it's not one of my favorites, but I figured that's why I'd start with it.  Honestly if I didn't I'd probably wind up making excuses not to post it, which would turn into excuses not to post others, and then I'd just doubt myself and nothing would get done.

I always worry whether my writing is good.  I've simply come to the conclusion that not all of it's going to be good.  There are going to be drafts and revisions, good and bad critiscism, but if I let that get to me, I'm never going to go anywhere with it.  So I figure to get to the good stuff, I need to write through the bad.  More than likely you're going to read a lot more of my bad works, than my good ones, just because of the simple fact, most of them are probably bad.

That's okay though, I won't get good until I get through the bad.

On a different note Writer's Digest is on the list of top 50 magazines followed on Twitter! 
















Congratulations Writer's Digest!

0 comments:

Post a Comment